fashion 发表于 2010-8-20 11:49:46

August 18~20, 2010, The Aztec Room

Thank you for a great stay in Niagara Falls. We had a great time exploring the sights and found the room to be nice and comfortable.

Liz and Heather

NY and D.C., USA

fashion 发表于 2010-9-3 11:36:43

A nice little B&B just north of the falls

This was our last stop on a road trip through Eastern Canada. The room was nice and comfortable. We had a private bathroom and dining area. You were given a menu when you arrived and got to choose your own breakfast which was then delievered at whatever time you specified for the next morning. I wish we got a new menu on our second day, I would have changed it up for my second morning. Oh well.

It looks like there are lots of B&B's on this street, but I can say this one was clean and comfortable.

fashion 发表于 2010-9-3 11:37:00

A nice little B&B just north of the falls

This was our last stop on a road trip through Eastern Canada. The room was nice and comfortable. We had a private bathroom and dining area. You were given a menu when you arrived and got to choose your own breakfast which was then delievered at whatever time you specified for the next morning. I wish we got a new menu on our second day, I would have changed it up for my second morning. Oh well.

It looks like there are lots of B&B's on this street, but I can say this one was clean and comfortable.
页: [1]
查看完整版本: August 18~20, 2010, The Aztec Room